What information does reenio collect?
After registering, purchasing a product or service, and each time you visit the reenio website or instances, we collect some types of information as specified in the paragraphs below.
User's personal information
It is primarily used for identification (such as name and e-mail address) and is provided to GARVIS Solutions s.r.o. during reenio registration or related activities on the reenio site or its instances.
The personal data collected in this way is used by reenio to fulfil the mutual contractual relationship that arises between you and reenio when you agree to the Terms and Conditions and create an user account. If you also use paid services and subscriptions, billing data will also be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship. At the same time, your personal data will be used to fulfil legal obligations, in particular in the field of accounting and taxation. Personal data may also be used by reenio to defend its own legal claims and to protect its own interests on the basis of legitimate interest.
When you visit reenio or its instances, we may store one or more cookies on your computer. These are text files that do not negatively affect the operation of your computer in terms of harmful content and that are used primarily to identify your browser. We use several types of cookies as shown below. Cookies are classified according to whether consent is required for their storage. You can grant this consent via the cookie bar available on the reenio website.
Specifically, we use the following cookies:
These cookies also allow our site to remember information that affects the appearance or behavior of the site. This includes, for example, your preferred language or the region you are in. Based on the area information, the website can offer a localised environment, for example, localisation in the selected language. These cookies help you to personalise certain settings and improve the quality of your experience.
Specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Recaptcha from Google - used to verify whether the user is an existing user or whether the user is a robot.
- XSRF-TOKEN - used to secure the website and is only stored for the duration of the open session.
- Cookies from Compliance (reenioCompliance) - these are used to ensure that the cookie bar is displayed correctly and to record your consent to the setting of cookies.
- AspNetCore.Antiforgery and Identity - used for security and login and is stored for the duration of the session
- Technical cookies components in the administration for necessary functionality (calendar, validation), which are run in the administration area of the site if you use our services and register a user account.
If you give us your consent, we will store the following cookies:
- Advertising and marketing:
- Google Ads – this tool helps us with better targeting of ads within Google, the operator of these cookies is Google Ireland Ltd, located at Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland.
- Facebook (Meta) Pixel – this tool helps us to target advertising across platforms from Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd, and these are cookies such as _fbp etc. Details of the tool can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445?id=1205376682832142
- Sklik – these cookies help us to better target advertising across platforms from Seznam.cz, a.s. Specifically, this may include cookies such as _sid (30 day retention period).
If you are a visitor to a website that we run for our customers, other tools such as Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, Sklil, Smartsupp, etc. may also be enabled.
Further information about cookies can be found in the individual settings of each web browser. Here are links to the most used ones:
- Google Chrome, https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Internet Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Microsoft Edge, http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Mozilla Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Opera, http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.01/de/cookies.html
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201265
Internal files, protocols and logs
Running the system requires some feedback, especially in the context of the smooth running of all its functional parts and ensuring the expected response. Particularly for these reasons, some variable information is sent to the appropriate servers where reenio instances are located. The information relates, for example, to your request, IP address, browser type, browser language, platform type, use of active page elements, domain name, landing pages, frequency of queried pages or order of these pages, amount of time spent on certain pages, cookies, etc. This is data that is not uncommon in the normal communication between the user and the web application.
All of this data is processed by reenio to ensure the functionality of the website, to ensure its security or to optimise it. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of reenio.
You can subscribe to newsletters (commercial communications) on the website, when registering a user account and during other activities. In this case, we will process your e-mail address and identification data. The processing is based on your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data, and you can withdraw your consent at any time in each individual newsletter. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal. The SmatEmailing service from SmartSelling a.s. is used for sending commercial communications.
Security and protection of your personal information
When processing personal data, the reenio reservation system is a tool for processing personal data and, from this perspective, provides certain functionalities and features for dealing with customers' personal data. These features make it easier and easier to meet the requirements of GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) from the perspective of the individual reservation site operators acting as administrators.
All necessary formal information on how to process personal data, including the Processing Annex can be found in our Current Terms and Conditions .
Other processors we use
The reenio reservation system is operated in the Software as a service model, which also brings requirements for the use of other related services, especially from the point of view of providing the operating platform. Furthermore, the system uses connections to other external systems and services. These can be used both by the system itself and within individual reservation pages of subjects, with regard to their own configuration. The list below provides an overview of service providers that may act as Processors in the operation of the reenio reservation system.
- Microsoft s.r.o., IDN: 47123737, Microsoft Azure Compliance (helps with technical data processing)
- SmartSelling a.s., IDN: 29210372
- Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., IDN: 03668681
- AVANTRO s.r.o., IČ: 04997476
- GOPAY s. r. o., IDN: 26046768
- ZooControl s.r.o., IDN: 05766656 as the company's successor company TERMS a.s., IDN: 14499037
- SendGrid, Inc., Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL and other, generally known, companies Facebook, Google, Seznam
- • Payment channel providers (GP webpay - Global Payments Europe, s.r.o., IDN: 27088936, ČSOB - Československá obchodní banka, a.s., IDN: 00001350, SumUp - SumUp Payments Limited, IDN(UK): 0783 6562, Stripe - Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., IDN(IE): 513174, ThePay - ThePay.cz, s.r.o., IDN: 28135261) and related bank institutions
Period of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for as long as the individual purposes require. The primary rule is a mutual contractual relationship. Personal data are processed for the duration of this contractual relationship, subsequently for the duration of legal obligations, in the case of legitimate interest.
Upon termination of the mutual relationship, the personal data is deleted within 30 days from the date of cancellation of the user account.
In the case of commercial communications, personal data is retained for the duration of the relationship or until you refuse to receive commercial communications or cancel your user account.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
The right to access, which means that you can at any time request a reenio confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are disclosed, how long they will be processed, whether you have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, where we obtained the personal data and whether automated decision-making, including possible profiling, is taking place on the basis of the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
The right to rectification means that you can ask reenio to correct or complete your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure means that reenio must erase the data if (i) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, (iv) a legal obligation requires it, or (v) in relation to personal data for which you have given consent to the processing, you withdraw that consent.
The right to restrict processing means that until reenio has resolved any disputed issues regarding the processing of your personal data, the personal data may not be processed other than by merely storing it and, where appropriate, reenio may only use it with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The right to object means that you can object to the processing of your personal data that is processed for direct marketing purposes or for legitimate interest, including profiling based on legitimate interest. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. If you object to processing based on other grounds, the objection will be evaluated and you will be informed whether the objection has been granted and your data will no longer be processed, or that the objection was not justified and processing will continue. In any event, processing will be restricted until the objection is resolved.
The right to data portability means that you have the right to obtain personal data relating to you which you have provided on the basis of consent or a contract and which is also processed by automated means, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have that personal data transmitted directly to another controller.
The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data means that you may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of that consent at any time and reenio must cease such processing in the future. However, the withdrawal of consent does not apply to processing that took place prior to the withdrawal of consent and such processing is therefore unaffected.
If you have a comment or complaint regarding data protection or a query or exercise any of your rights, you can use the following email: email@example.com. The activities of reenio are also supervised by the Czech Data Protection Authority, to whom you can lodge a complaint in the event of your dissatisfaction. You can find out more on the website www.uoou.cz.